Jigsaw Extended Education Support Service
“Supporting emotional development and achievement”
Working to help vulnerable young people reconnect with
their learning by helping them to feel safe enough to access their education.
- Individual work with pupils
- Group Work
- Baseline Assessments for pupils with BESD
- Staff Training - Groups & Whole School Inset
- Whole school behaviour policy
- Provision Mapping
- Restorative Justice
- Solution Focus interventions
- Teacher Coaching
- Education of Permanently Excluded children Yrs 1 - 6
- Re integration of pupils back into school or alternative setting
- Commissioned Theraputic interventions
- Family support for cases open to us
The Jigsaw Centre Provides support through:
- Providing Outreach support in schools to prevent exclusion;
- Providing 'In -reach' education and support for those pupils
who are permanently excluded;
- Providing personalised reintegration packages to assist pupils
in their return to school;
- Providing family support for children who are identified as
Let us know what you think of the Jigsaw Out Reach service.
The Jigsaw Members are committed to, and passionate about
children and their inclusion in education. With this in mind, we feel that the children we support must be at the heart of what we do.
In order to enable our children to achieve success, we believe that they must be treated as individuals and that a holistic approach should be employed in order to meet their needs - this will enable them to reach their full potential because they will feel happy, safe, valued and inspired.
We believe that it is not for adults to judge the children or to be critical of them but to be positive and committed to seeing a fresh start and a way forward for them. it is agreed that, in order for this to happen, we must develop positive and supportive partnerships and work closely with a range of stakeholders so that the children we support can blossom and be and feel successful in all areas of school life and beyond -
Head of Service
Tell us what you think of Jigsaw Outreach support?
Text 5760 and your message to 020 3322 5822
Tweet @poll 5760
Alternatively type into your browser http://PollEv.com and then submit 5760 followed by your answer
(texts are not premium rate and no additional cost will be made)
Please add to the end of your message whether you are a student, teacher/SENCO or parent/ carer etc.
We care what you think...